Go2 Design Studio is an
- Assist senior designer on multiple projects
- Demonstrate a strong knowledge of design principles and lifestyle function solutions in creating a design plan
- Produce renderings based on design concepts from senior designer
- Produce documents such as floor plans, elevations, detail drawings and specifications that interface with both the clients and design/build team
- Design architectural details such as ceilings, fireplaces, built-ins, and the like
- Demonstrate strong skills in developing interior palettes of
floor, hard surfaces, wall finishes, etc.
- Exhibit Industry knowledge and specify appropriate solutions for plumbing, cabinetry, appliances, lighting, etc.
- Design and Select soft furnishings such as window treatments, furniture, area rugs, art, accessories, etc.
- Prepare budgets and/or quotes for client projects and demonstrate value engineering abilities as needed
- Manage Social media
- Must have excellent presentation and organizational skills
- Technical proficiency in AutoCAD, MS Office, Excel and Sketch Up
- Studio Webware a plus
- Knowledge of interior finishes and materials
- Knowledge of soft furnishings: furniture, window treatments, area rugs, art and accessories
- Must have strong work ethics, integrity and be reliable
- Capable of handling stress and multiple tasks and be adaptable at a moment’s notice
- Be resourceful and diligent, self-directed and a problem solver
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- Skillful self with strong time management
- Must be willing to drive to job sites, vendors and client related errands
- Valid CA driver’s license
- Bachelor’s or Associate’s Degree in Interior Design
- Knowledge of LEED and WELL. Accreditation is a plus
- ASID or IIDA affiliation a plus
- Minimum of 2-year project experience. However, candidates with exceptional skills with less than 2-year experience will be considered.
Email resume & portfolio to: email@example.com